Unlike traditional lenders, MySilverSafe has fewer requirements needed for you to be approved for a payday or cash advance loan.
This gives you the additional flexibility that only a payday advance loan can offer. A loan from MySilverSafe allows you to deal with unexpected cash-flow emergencies when they happen.
Requirements for a payday loan:
- You must have an open checking account with direct deposit.
- You must be currently employed.
- You must make at least $1,200 gross pay (prior to all taxes and deductions) per month.
- You must be at least 23 years of age at the time of the application.
You will be denied for a payday loan if:
- You have filed for bankruptcy within the past year, or have filed multiple times.
- You are currently unemployed.
- You have a newly opened checking account that is less than 30 days old.
- Your monthly gross income is below $1,200.00 (Gross income is the amount you receive in your paycheck before all taxes and other deductions)
- Your contact information/reference information is invalid.
- We are unable to verify your personal information.
- We are unable to verify your bank account information.
- You are currently on active-duty military status.